Consilience Group, LLC is a locally and woman-owned professional services firm dedicated to promoting the wellbeing of all people, by fostering equitable access to services and resources for people facing social and economic disparity. We do this by working in partnership with our clients to align and integrate the systems that serve these individuals with the ultimate goal of improving individual, family, and community outcomes. We are a fun, dynamic team of professionals who are passionate and committed to furthering social change. We believe in nurturing the entire person and promoting the multifaceted components that make each of us unique and enrich the fabric of communities.
The analyst will provide full-time support for an assigned consulting client. Support will include, but is not limited to, cleaning and analyzing program performance data; preparing visual and narrative summary dashboards and reports of program performance; clearly communicating and presenting analyses; maintaining documentation of all data processes and protocols; and supporting agencywide process improvements.
- Develops and maintains protocols for collecting, cleaning, and analyzing data.
- Conducts in-depth data analyses, transforming multiple complex data sets into manageable formats.
- Develops readable, simple, and actionable visual and narrative data dashboards and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitates discussions with program staff to review data dashboards and reports as well as evaluate internal processes for data quality, program model fidelity, and continuous improvement.
- Monitors and updates project workplans and timelines and communicates internally regarding substantive shifts to the proposed plan.
- Drafts client correspondence.
- Coordinates meetings and related logistics.
- Provides additional project support as needed.
- Passionate about promoting transformational change within the health and human services sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree and related experience performing similar duties.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communications skills and uses a mix of mediums including, but not limited to, data visualization, technical writing, and oral presentation.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and Google Business Applications.
- Expertise with data visualization tools; specific experience with Microsoft Power BI is preferred.
- Training or experience with quality improvement methodologies is preferred.
- Data warehouse and/or extract, transform, load (ETL) experience is preferred.
- Experience with databases and case management software; specific experience with Athena/Penelope Software is a plus.
- Enjoys thinking creatively and identifying solutions that challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with trying new things.
- Functions well within a team, but can move assigned work forward independently without extensive oversight or direction.
- Comfortable with a level of ambiguity and being responsible for generating solutions that help to bring greater clarity to an aspect of a project.
- Flexible and responsive to shifting priorities.
- Committed to delivering high quality work.
- Great sense of humor and can laugh!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Part-time Project Assistant
Consilience Group is a locally and woman-owned professional services firm dedicated to promoting the wellbeing of all people, with a focus on improving conditions for people facing social and economic disadvantage. We do this by working in partnership with our clients to align and integrate the systems that serve these individuals with the ultimate goal of improving individual, family, and community outcomes. We are a fun, dynamic team of professionals who are passionate and committed to furthering social change. We believe in nurturing the entire person and promoting the multifaceted components that make each of us unique and enrich the fabric of communities.
We are currently seeking a part-time project assistant to provide a range of project supports. Hours each week will vary somewhat based on project needs, with some weeks requiring additional time and others less. While all work can be done remotely, the candidate is expected to be generally available for scheduled meetings, which will occur during normal business hours. Accommodations will be made for existing educational commitments. This position will report directly to the Principal-in-Charge and Practice Leader. The candidate must have a working laptop with access to Microsoft Office applications. This is a contracted hourly position for approximately 15 to 20 hours per week paid at a rate of $25 per hour.
- Work with company principals to provide ad hoc research support.
- Assist with meeting preparation including the scheduling of meetings, organizing of meeting materials, note taking, and follow-up correspondence
- Help to catalog and inventory different project tools.
- Assist in formatting of key documents.
- Participate in regularly scheduled project meetings.
- Assist other team members with various project research or support needs.
Interests, Education, Skills, and Traits
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about promoting transformational change within the health and human services sectors
- Has a related undergraduate degree and is currently pursuing an advanced degree in a related field
- Can demonstrate related research experience either through prior work or their current course of study
- Is comfortable working with web-based applications such as Google Drive, Smartsheet, and other online technologies
- Has a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Offers strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exhibits excellent communications skills and uses a mix of mediums including, but not limited to, narrative, graphics and images, and oral presentation
- Enjoys thinking creatively and identifying solutions that challenge the status quo 2 Consilience Group, LLC
- Is comfortable with trying new things
- Functions well within a team, but can move assigned work forward independently without extensive oversight or direction
- Is comfortable with a level of ambiguity and being responsible for generating solutions that help to bring greater clarity to an aspect of a project
- Can be flexible and responsive to shifting priorities
- Is committed to delivering high-quality work
- Has a great sense of humor and can laugh!
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We always welcome inquiries. While we post open positions when we have them, feel free to use this form to introduce yourself, share your skillset/s, interest and anything else we might want to know.
We harness diverse data sets and human perspectives for critical insights to inform where and how to prioritize your resources.
STRATEGY & PLANNING
We co create inter- and intra-organization strategic road maps with people who must implement them.
Service & System Design
We facilitate inter- and intra-organization teams to design people-centered models and supportive infrastructure.
We help organizations build conditions to catalyze and sustain system transformation with technical assistance, training, tools, and coaching.