Consilience Group is a woman-owned professional services firm dedicated to promoting the wellbeing of all people, with a focus on improving conditions for people facing social and economic disadvantage. We do this by working in partnership with our clients to align and integrate the systems that serve these individuals with the ultimate goal of improving individual, family, and community outcomes. We are a fun, dynamic team of professionals who are passionate and committed to furthering social change. We believe in nurturing the entire person and promoting the multifaceted components that make each of us unique and enrich the fabric of communities. For more information about our work visit www.consiliencegroup.com. We are currently seeking a Project Assistant to provide a range of project support. This is an entry level position with opportunity for advancement based on demonstrated performance. While all work can be done remotely, the candidate is expected to be generally available for scheduled meetings, which will occur during normal business hours. This position will report directly to the Practice Leader.
- Directly support company Practice Leader and other team members as directed
- Provide targeted project support as needed
- Assist with meeting preparation including the scheduling of meetings, organizing of meeting materials, note taking, and follow-up correspondence
- Help to catalog and inventory different project tools
- Assist in formatting of key documents
- Participate in regularly scheduled project meetings
- Assist other team members with various project research or support needs
Interests, Education, Skills, and Traits
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about promoting transformational change within the health and human services sectors
- Has a related undergraduate degree
- Demonstrates related research experience either through prior work or current course of study
- Is comfortable and enjoys working with web-based applications such as Zoom, Google, Survey Monkey, Smartsheet, and other online technologies
- Has a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Offers strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exhibits excellent communications skills and uses a mix of mediums including, but not limited to, narrative, graphics and images, and oral presentation
- Enjoys thinking creatively and identifying solutions that challenge the status quo
- Is comfortable with trying new things
- Functions well within a team, but can move assigned work forward independently without extensive oversight or direction
- Is comfortable with a level of ambiguity and being responsible for generating solutions that help to bring greater clarity to an aspect of a project 2 Consilience Group, LLC
- Can be flexible and responsive to shifting priorities
- Is committed to delivering high quality work
- Has a great sense of humor and can laugh!
As a full-time Project Assistant, we offer the following compensation and benefits:
- Annual salary of $50,000-$60,000, commensurate with experience
- Option for remote work as well as access to share workspace in our Midtown Memphis office
- Paid-time-off and work hour flexibility
- Eligibility for comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, retirement, employee assistance program, as well as other professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of talented and committed professionals who share a passion for social change
Equal Opportunity and Equity Commitment
Consilience Group is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the center of the Consilience Group (CG) mission and culture, as well as our work with our clients. We strive as a company to foster a culture where every voice is welcome, heard, and respected. To do this we are committed to the following policies and practices:
Our mission is centered in equity: “We are a mission-driven systems transformation firm committed to the physical, social and economic wellbeing of all people and communities We work within and across sectors, systems and organizations to align and integrate policy and practices for equitable people-centered services.”
We seek individuals with diverse experiences and perspectives. Our core teams consist of people of various genders, age, race, religion, and sexual orientation as well as professional and educational backgrounds.
We augment our core experience through our contracting practices, resulting in a high proportion of partnerships with companies owned by people of color.
We promote an environment that values teamwork, collaboration, and cross-learning opportunities.
We regularly engage in professional development opportunities that advance our individual and collective understanding of the various facets of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We harness diverse data sets and human perspectives for critical insights to inform where and how to prioritize your resources.
STRATEGY & PLANNING
We co create inter- and intra-organization strategic road maps with people who must implement them.
Service & System Design
We facilitate inter- and intra-organization teams to design people-centered models and supportive infrastructure.
We help organizations build conditions to catalyze and sustain system transformation with technical assistance, training, tools, and coaching.