Consilience Group is a women-owned professional services firm dedicated to promoting the wellbeing of all people, by fostering equitable access to services and resources for people facing social and economic disparity. We do this by working in partnership with our clients to align and integrate the systems with the ultimate goal of improving individual, family, and community outcomes. We are a dynamic team of professionals who are passionate and committed to furthering social change through systemic innovation. We believe in nurturing the entire person and promoting the multifaceted components that make each of us unique and enrich the fabric of communities. We center this value in the work we do with our clients, as well as in our internal team culture and partner relationships.
Based in Memphis, Tennessee, with a second location in St. Louis, Missouri, our firm has extensive experience providing planning, design, and system/quality improvements to hundreds of institutions including higher education, local, state, and national government, foundations, and nonprofits since 1999. We work nationally, with a concentration of clients in the Mid-South and Southeast regions. This position will be fully remote, though location in the mid-south region will be a plus.
The analyst will provide support for assigned consulting projects. Support will include, but is not limited to meeting documentation, project related research support – secondary and primary, data analysis, maintenance of project work plans, drafting of communication to clients, and preparing draft client deliverables. While the hours are flexible, candidates must be generally available during traditional week-day work hours with the ability to participate in regular client meetings.
- Identify and catalog, secondary data sources related to research focus and/or oversee related efforts.
- Prepare research related guidance documents.
- Prepare interview and focus group protocols and survey instruments.
- Document interview and focus group feedback and summarize key themes.
- Conduct data analysis using traditional and advanced methods.
- Support the development of draft research findings and corresponding presentations using applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Monitor and update project workplans and timelines.
- Draft client correspondence.
- Coordinate meetings and related logistics.
- Provides light project management support as directed.
- Is passionate about promoting transformational change within the health and human services and public sectors.
- Has an advanced degree or in process of pursuing an advanced degree in a related field and 1-2 years of experience performing similar or related duties.
- Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communications skills and uses a mix of mediums including, but not limited to, narrative, graphics and images, and oral presentation.
- High level of comfort engaging with colleagues and clients virtually.
- Possesses expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Google Business Applications.
- Demonstrates understanding of data visualization tools.
- Is proficient in the use of the web, private, and public database for research purposes.
- Enjoys thinking creatively and identifying solutions that challenge the status quo.
- Is comfortable with trying new things.
- Functions well within a team but can move assigned work forward independently without extensive oversight or direction.
- Is comfortable with a level of ambiguity and being responsible for generating solutions that help to bring greater clarity to an aspect of a project.
- Can be flexible and responsive to shifting priorities.
- Is committed to delivering high quality work.
- Has a great sense of humor and can laugh!
To inquire, please send cover letter and resume to learnmore.
We harness diverse data sets and human perspectives for critical insights to inform where and how to prioritize your resources.
STRATEGY & PLANNING
We co create inter- and intra-organization strategic road maps with people who must implement them.
Service & System Design
We facilitate inter- and intra-organization teams to design people-centered models and supportive infrastructure.
We help organizations build conditions to catalyze and sustain system transformation with technical assistance, training, tools, and coaching.