Oftentimes organizations don’t maintain full-time expertise to design and launch innovation or expansions. Even with in-house expertise, sometimes the speed of change requires extra short term capacity. We provide analysts, designer and project-based staff that work as a short-term “adjunct” members of client teams to facilitate new processes and manage change. Our clients’ staff frequently benefit from guidance on implementing new processes, programs and services. Our services build their long-term capacity with training, technical assistance and coaching for performance management and other support.
Operational Design & Launch Support
We extend our client teams with expert short-term bandwidth to design and launch program and service innovation.
Our services include:
- Program and Partnerships Operations Design: Roles, Responsibilities and Protocols
- Business Process and Workflow Design
- Functional Business Requirements for Data Systems
- Organization Structure Design
- Project Management
- Technical Assistance, Training and Coaching