Oftentimes organizations don’t maintain full-time expertise to design and launch innovation or expansions. Even with in-house expertise, sometimes the speed of change requires extra short term capacity. We provide analysts, designers and project-based staff as a short-term “adjunct” members of client teams to facilitate new processes and manage change. Our clients’ staff frequently benefit from guidance on implementing new processes, programs and services. Our services build their long-term capacity with training, technical assistance and coaching for performance management and other support.
Implementation Support for Innovation
We extend our client teams with expert short-term bandwidth to design and launch innovation.
Our services include:
- Operational Design: Roles, Responsibilities and Protocols
- Business Process and Workflow Design
- Functional Business Requirements for Data Systems
- Change Management Support
- Technical Assistance, Training and Coaching