Putting people in the center of services often means organizations and systems have to coordinate resources in new ways. Our Consilience by Design™ (CxD) process enhances traditional human-centered design practices with a consilience lens. We deliver neutral, skillful facilitation to balance individual stakeholder priorities with common goals, and develop defined roadmaps, roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for integrated services.
Integrated Services Design
Our Consilience by Design™ method supports stakeholders to design collaborative, integrated people-centered services.
Our CxD method delivers:
- Shared Performance Metrics
- Person-Centered Service Delivery Model: Prototype Design
- Leadership and Governance Structure Design
- Collaborative Partnerships: Roles and Responsibilities
- Functional Business Requirements for Shared Data Systems
- Protocol Manuals and Shared Implementation Plans
Collaborative groups often need short-term support to launch cross-system services. Our suite of launch support services provides these resources.