Putting people in the center of services often means organizations and systems have to coordinate resources in new ways. Our Consilience by Design™ (CxD) process enhances traditional human-centered design practices with a consilience lens. We deliver neutral, skillful facilitation to balance individual stakeholder priorities with common goals, and develop defined roadmaps, roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for integrated services.
Cross-Sector System Design
Our Consilience by Design™ method supports stakeholders to design collaborative, integrated people-centered services.
Our CxD method delivers:
- Shared Performance Metrics
- Person-Centered Service Delivery Model: Prototype Design
- Leadership and Governance Structure Design
- Collaborative Partnerships: Roles and Responsibilities
- Functional Business Requirements for Shared Data Systems
- Protocol Manuals and Shared Implementation Plans
Collaborative groups often need short-term support to launch cross-system services. Our suite of launch support services provides these resources.